Friday, July 31, 2009

Who of you out there just love heelys? i do!?

for those of you who don't know what heelys are they are shoes with wheels in the heel that you can take out or put back in to roller blade. do you like them? because lots of kids have gotten sent to the hospital and even almost died. i am 13 and i haven't fallen once. i just wanted to know your answer, thanks.

Who of you out there just love heelys? i do!?
It has to do with TOYS, heehee.





I am ambivalent about heelys. they used to bother me because it didn't look like kids were paying attention in stores, and it just seemed rude. But as I watched them, I realized that for the most part they are very careful, and I'm disappointed at how adults are so judgemental (myself included).





We're buying a pair for my daughter for her birthday, I think it was reported that there was one death and 67 injuries, but when over four MILLION pairs are being used, that's not bad statistics. Most of the injuries are when kids are trying to walk in them, without taking out the wheels.
Reply:wat does this have to do wit games?



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment