Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to determine the pressure power, pressure rates and head suction from a peristaltic pump?

i am a student from indonesia, As part of my engineering degree I am to design a peristaltic pump. I have found a lot of general background information such as working principle; advantages etc. However I have struggled to find more indepth information on the actual theory of design. Such that I am unable to determine, for example, the optimum amount of rollers or shoes; flow and pressure rates ; optimum speed, etc. If anyone has experience of these pumps and could point me in the right direction or link me to useful websites or textbooks which would allow me to complete this project with the desired scientific proof i would be very grateful. I thank you in advance for your time.

How to determine the pressure power, pressure rates and head suction from a peristaltic pump?
I think the best thing to do would be to contact a pump manufacturer or distributer. They should be able to tell you some pupmp specifics.



office chair

No comments:

Post a Comment