Saturday, July 25, 2009

Suggest a good birth day gift for my brother's best friend (10 yrs boy)?

My brother is 10 years and his best friend is turnig 10 on Sep 2nd. His parents have invited me too for the all kids party on 1st sep night. This will be a sleep over party and there going to be nearly 20 to 25 children, I guess. What is the best gift that I can give him. My mom is giving me a maximum budget of 50 $. My brother is buying a roller shoes for his friend. (My dad's idea).

Suggest a good birth day gift for my brother's best friend (10 yrs boy)?
hmm does he collect anything?


my brothers best friend just turned ten, and i got him these baseball statue things that he collects.


im 13.


he loved them.


so just find out if he collects anything, or what his hobbies are.
Reply:Tickets to a WWE show.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment