Saturday, July 25, 2009

What size roller skates (quads) am I??

I usually wear a size 8 australian ladies shoe that measures approx 26cm on the inside from heel to toe. My actual fool measurment frombig toe to heel is 24cm. So what size skate shoe does this mean that I am in both male and female sized skates/quads (if there is such - as you can see I have no idea and am having trouble buying skates off ebay cause all the info is so conflicting). Ta.

What size roller skates (quads) am I??
What you need to do.. is go to a shoe store.. and have your exact foot measurements taken. Width and length. Then.. contact your retailer of boots.. and tell them your EXACT size.. and they will get you what you need.





If you do not have any boot retailers near you, Riedell in Red Wing Minnesota is SUPERIOR in customer assistance. They cannot sell you direct, but will get you in contact with a local distribuitor. If you still are having difficulties, please contact me.. and Ill help you out as best as I can.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment