Monday, August 3, 2009

What is.....?

the funniest thing you have ever seen/heard/done??


i've asked this before but i really like hearing all your answers cz they make me smile :)





a lot of funny things happen to me but on tuesday my friends and i were walking to english when i spotted an underarm deoderant on the floor...i told my friend to go jump on it to make the roller come out and he did and a load of deoderant went ALL up his leg...it was so funny i was crying...his shoes smell all girly now lol....x





type away ppl!!!


x

What is.....?
Hi Lydia,


It sounds like you seem to have quite an influence on your friends especially the example that you have told me. I mean this is a funny way. It's good to enjoy life to the full and to have a laugh, as long as you know where to draw the line. With this, I sincerely hope that you do.


On the other side, :-) I bet that your friend won't be wearing this footwear for a while now.


Well, I am not going to preach to you the dos and donts as I was even worse at one point. The pranks were, when I look back on it, were down right nasty. Sometimes I am not proud of this. I was a bit of a celebrity, famous and infamous in my time. Anyway, nice to hear from you and to read that your life is fun. What are you hoping to do with yourself later as a profession.


Right, take care and be good.


:-)x



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment