Monday, August 3, 2009

Are there any in-line skates or Rollerblades that transform into a shoe?

Ok here is my dilemma, I work as a walking messenger in a major city. I always thought that roller blades would get my job done a lot faster.. But the main problem I'm not allowed to bring Rollerblades into office building or the Subway or Buses.





What I need is a pair of rollerblades that can easily detach from the shoe part so I can do my job faster.

Are there any in-line skates or Rollerblades that transform into a shoe?
I got the perfect pair, but they arnt cheap. http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/item/X... you put on this shoe, than you put the shoe into the rollerblade and velcro and clip them together than you can skate.
Reply:heelys will do the job great. you can purchase them at academy sporting goods( www.academy.com ) big 5, or from the company itself, heres the website www.heelys.com, if the site is not found just go to ebay, or google and type in "heelys", and you should get your answer.


hope that helps! p.s. their a little hard to use at first, also you insert the wheels right at the heel, and be sure not to step with your heel.



develop skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment