Monday, April 20, 2009

Detachable roller blades?

Not heeleys. Does anybody know where I can find a pair of roller blades that can come on and off of my shoes? I mean so I can walk normally with the shoes, but when I want to I can attach the wheels to it. If anybody finds a site with it, or knows where I can find these, tell me.

Detachable roller blades?
There used to be a few types but they flopped.





I see that Hypno (www.hypnoskates.com/) still has a web site.


They are special boots with frames that clamp onto them.


The version that Rollerblade made was similar.


They are neither great skates or great shoes but work acceptably as either.





There was also another brand (I can%26#039;t think of the name right now) that I got at a close out. They were designed to work with any shoe but the skate part is basicaly as bulky as most skates. They are not very comfortable as skates.
Reply:Found some...Just kidding, but they work for my 3 year old daughter and are adjustable.





I%26#039;m going to agree with funskater, the strap on skates for shoes are just bad in practicality.





I also found some called %26quot;Scorpion%26quot;, but they velcro is sure to fail and really won%26#039;t provide a snug/ secure fit.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment