Monday, April 20, 2009

Are there any training roller skates that will not allow you to go backwards?

goddaughter is turning 2 and I heard that they make roller skates that go over tennis shoes but will not go backwards (so you don%26#039;t fall on your butt!) Can anyone tell me what brand they are/where I can get them? If you can find them on Amazon = BONUS!

Are there any training roller skates that will not allow you to go backwards?
I%26#039;d suggest you go check Wal-Mart. I%26#039;ve seen plenty of skates that can lock on the sides so its more like walking. My daughter got skates at 3-4 and we took them to the skating rink (can do yourself) to get the trucks tightened. They can tighten the nut under the skates tight enough that the wheels won%26#039;t move at all. As she gets confidence on her skates, it can be loosened to allow wheel movement. I%26#039;ve not heard of skates that stop backward movement, but the locking worked great for us.
Reply:These work great, my kids love them!





http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=1...



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment